Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello Word 2013

'Tis that time of year when we reflect on the passing of one year and prepare to usher in a new one!

2012 was an emotional roller coaster that saw tragic events that will be remembered for years, but also great celebrations of life and joy!

I for one am looking forward to 2013! 2012 was a year of progress for me personally and professionally, and I am pumped to turn that forward momentum into a year of success and growth! With the preparations for the One Game A Month Challenge underway, I am poised to make a name for myself and Stinky Pixel Entertainment, taking one giant step forward into the industry I've hovered at the edge of for so long!

Plus, the world didn't end in December 2012... you can't ask for more than that!

If you haven't yet, check out One Game A Month on twitter and check out the Profiles of the 2,354 Developers signed up to participate!

Stay Kilted My Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment